Sunday, December 05, 2010

One-Minute-Writer: Week 48

2 Comments
(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")

Monday, November-29: Math. Come up with a mathematical formula to express something you know/believe. Example: Long Saturday run + Frappuccino = Happiness.
1. Nov-30 + 50.000 words = NaNo Winner
2. Me = Nov-30 + 50.000 words
3. Me = NaNo Winner?!

Tuesday, November-30: Recover. Write about a time you recovered from something...or recovered something.
From tomorrow on I won't touch my NaNo-novel! My eyes are almost blind from staring at that white document screen, my fingers are numb from writing and haven't any feeling in my butt because of sitting so long in one attitude! … Okay, let's give me a week to recover, that should be fine! And the I should continue and finish my novel! :-)

Wednesday, December-01: December. Describe what you like or dislike about December.
I like the Christmas decorations and the lights, but I dislike the snow. I like searching for Christmas presents and strolling over Christmas markets, but I dislike the snow. I like the smell and the taste of Christmas cookies, but - guess what? - I dislike the God damn snow!

Thursday, December-02: Store. Write about a store that would get more of your business if they did one thing differently (and write about what that one thing would be.)
I instantly thought of CreaVil, one of the rare shops in Germany, that provides us with art supplies. The disturbing thing in the online shop is, that they've sorted their products by brands. That's difficult for beginners to find something suitable. I would prefer categories by products or techniques.

Friday, December-03: W(h)ine. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Wine" and/or "Whine".
My Writing Journey

Saturday, December-04: Stubborn. In what way are you the most stubborn?
I was a very stubborn child. So stubborn that Santa gave me a book called 'Der Trotzkopf' (The Stubborn) by Emmy von Rhoden. A heartbreaking story about a very stubborn young girl. I'm not quite sure, if the book had helped, I'm no child anymore, but I'm still very stubborn.

Sunday, November-05: Hotel. Write about a memorable experience you've had staying at a hotel.
To keep the comment family-friendly: A lady never tells! *big-smiles*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory