(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
Two layers of paper:
1. Layer: Covered with three different red watercolors.
2. Layer: Ripped apart, colored with skin-color, stapled together and glued on the first paper. Then plaster, freckles, piercing and tattoo added.
Finally: a bit of blood - Done! :-)
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Quiz: How fast can you type?
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Mess. Clean It Up.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 25
- Wreck This Journal: Glue, Staple Or Tape These Pag...
- Wreck This Journal: Color This Entire Page.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 24
- Wreck This Journal: Lose This Page./Give Away Your...
- Writing Exercise 06: Developing Characters
- Wreck This Journal: Fill This Page With Circles.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 23
- Wreck This Journal: Bring This Book In The Shower ...
- Wreck This Journal: Last Page.
- Wreck This Journal: First Page.
- Wreck This Journal: Cover Makeover.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 22
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Paper Air Plane.
- Wreck This Journal: Scratch. Using A Sharp Object....
- Confessions Of A Writaholic, Part 1
- Wreck This Journal: Add Your Own Page Numbers.
- Wreck This Journal: Crack The Spine/Leave This Pag...
- Wreck This Journal: Tear Stripes, Rip It Up.
- ▼ June (21)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)