Sunday, July 25, 2010

One-Minute-Writer: Week 29

0 Comments
(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")

Monday, July-19: Make. What commonly store-bought item would you like to learn to make? (Or what commonly store-bought item do you already make?)
Self knitted socks. In her rare spare time my mother had made wonderful handicrafts and I was so happy when I found some of her self knitted socks under the Christmas Tree. Unfortunately I haven't inherited her great talent! I have definitely two left hands!

Tuesday, July-20: Conversation. Write about a hard conversation you've had with someone, or that you need to have with someone.
Sorry guys, but I think that's a very personal business. The topic should remain only between me and the other concerning person!

Wednesday, July-21: Flying. Write about something that flies without wings.
Someone's thoughts. Not even sky is the limit.

Thursday, July-22: Fear. Write about something you feared when you were a child.
Well, as a child I was a true tomboy, afraid of nothing ... let me think ... yeah, this might work: When I was about four, I had a little cuddly toy, a dog with long floppy ears. No chance that I'd left the house without. One day, I was supposed to stay at my granny's house, my mother had to come back - we're talking about 60 km! - because my beloved doggy wasn't with me. Damn, I wished I could remember the name of the dog!

Friday, July-23: Bright. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Bright".
The moment she appeared on top of the entrance steps, the only thing he could see was her. Forgotten was the beautiful decorated hall, even her white dress seemed to fade away. Her cheeks were blushing, her eyes radiating and filled with deep love. She was his other half, the oxygen in his lungs, the beating of his heart. He couldn't believe that he was the one she would say "yes" to ... she, the brightest star of all, she, his bride.

Saturday, July-24: Sneaky. Write about someone you've known who is sneaky.
*imitating-Gollum: "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!"

Sunday, July-25: Disguise. You suddenly figure out that you are a superhero. You have decided that when you use your powers, you want your identity to be hidden. What disguise will you create?
An invisible one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory