(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
I like Marilyn. I like silhouettes. And here it is - another quick page:
Marilyn was painted with Flake White.
The other colors are soft pastel chalks.
I don't know why, but in a way I'm not really happy with the colors - but ... done, is done!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Wreck This Journal: Poke Holes In This Page. Using...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 29
- Wreck This Journal: Sample Various Substances Foun...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 28
- Wreck This Journal: Climb Up High. Drop The Journa...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 27
- Wreck This Journal: Close The Book. Scribble On Th...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 26
- Wreck This Journal: Cut Through Several Layers.
- ▼ July (9)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)