(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
Nofretiri lives here! (Picture by Google map)
After numerous cases in the US, the WTJ-Virus has arrived on the European Continent. On Infected, like in Germany, weird symptoms can be observed: The affected people show an enhanced manner of destructiveness according to a book. Pages were torn, poked, crumpled, drowned with water or even burnt. As well a childish enthusiasm for colors, pens, glues, stickers and suchlike obviously belong to the concomitant phenomenon of the infection. The way of infection is unclear for experts, because only sporadic cases occur. The virus can attack everyone, independently of age and sex. Which long-term damages could be expected is at the moment speculative. Be warned, it can happen to everyone - EVEN YOU!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Wreck This Journal: Poke Holes In This Page. Using...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 29
- Wreck This Journal: Sample Various Substances Foun...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 28
- Wreck This Journal: Climb Up High. Drop The Journa...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 27
- Wreck This Journal: Close The Book. Scribble On Th...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 26
- Wreck This Journal: Cut Through Several Layers.
- ▼ July (9)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)