Sunday, September 12, 2010

One-Minute-Writer: Week 36

0 Comments
(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")

Monday, September-06: Question. What do you think is the most important question in life?
I'm very intrigued by questions (more than answers), that's what made me immediately think of that prompt. And I was sooo curious about the answers! So, thanks for taking the prompt and thanks for answering … or questioning! *smiles* Finally, the one I choose:

J.R.R. Tolkien once said: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - So, my question is: "What have you decided to do with the time that is given to you?"

Tuesday, September-07: Conspiracy. Create a conspiracy theory to explain an historical event.
Oh, my own birth. Definitively. Besides very obvious similarities on the outside - without doubt I'm my parent's child - I have in the inside nothing in common with the whole family tribe. I don't do what's expected to be done, I behave absolutely different, I think totally different.
I suppose some alien experiment involved. The try of an successful brain switch and the lifetime observation to answer the question, what is stronger: The influence of the family or the own personality! I guess, they already have their answer!

Wednesday, September-08: Memory. Write the earliest memory you can recall.
There are different flickering images in my head. I suppose the oldest is when I should stay at my grandmother's house, but I couldn't because my beloved little cuddly toy wasn't with me.

Thursday, September-09: Campaign. Imagine you are running for public office. What will be your primary campaign promise?
To get everyone a job!
Everything else will develop from there on. Hopefully.

Friday, September-10: Extracurricular . Write about an extracurricular activity you did when you were growing up, and how it affects (or doesn't affect) your life now. If you didn't do any extracurricular activities, write about what you would have liked to do.
This prompt made me think a little. To be honest, in my years of study I was VERY career driven. If it was "Business English" or becoming a member of a student consulting team, every single extracurricular activity was focused on career. These points look good in your curriculum vitae and I'd learnt a lot, but be sure, consulting teams are also very talented in organizing parties!

Saturday, September-11: Ticket. Write about a time you've gotten a ticket from a police officer (or sheriff, etc.) If you've never gotten a ticket, write about how you've avoided it.
Actually, I've never been stopped by a police officer. I only got a few tickets for false parking and one for driving too fast. Driving has something to do with freedom. While my car glides over the roads, my mind can fly free. It's something spiritual, something very relaxing. There's no need to drive over speed limits or breaking any other rules. Just driving for the sake of driving.

Sunday, September-12: Strong. In what way are you strong?
I'm very sure about my own views and opinions. I guess, that's what enables me to be very diplomatic on others. I always try to see both sides of the medal. Even if I don't agree or simply can't understand the other's point of view, at least I TRY to follow the arguments. And I try not to judge. This attitude makes me very strong to get more information, the basis for almost everything I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory