(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
Well, I thought of some Batik-thing, but unfortunately the lines from crumpling didn't appear as clear as expected. The Crumple-Effect is a bit better seen in real than on the picture, maybe because the right page is the "Sky background" of my "Paper Airplane Page" and already been saturated once.
1. Crumple the pages - as instruction was demanding.
2. Sketching the outlines with a pencil.
3. Using watercolors for the soft-flowing-effect.
Note: You don't have to take much care about exact lines! (See step 4) Take care not to use too much color, more watery.
4. After let everything dry, using Flake White for the outlines.
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Wreck This Journal: Tear Out. Crumple.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 38
- Wreck This Journal: Close Your Eyes. Connect The D...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 37
- Wreck This Journal: Place Sticky Things Here.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 36
- Quiz: Are you skilled?
- Writing Exercise 07: Writing Dialogues
- Wreck This Journal: A Page For Four-Letter Words.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 35
- Quiz: What Is Your Animal Personality?
- ▼ September (11)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)