Thursday, September 02, 2010

Quiz: What Is Your Animal Personality?

2 Comments
I have an email book club with my wonderful friend Dolly. At the moment we are discussing "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" and we came to the point to talk about "Patronus". While I was quite sure, my own Patronus had to be some catlike, preferably a black panther or a snow leopard, dear Dolly had no idea. She said:

"To be honest, I really would like to know the answers to these question. But I have no affinity with animals - but of course these Patronus are reflection of one's personality, so I guess it would be similar to whatever animal my personality relates to, and I have no idea what that would be. But perhaps I should take some fun online quizzes that say "what animal are you" and let's see what comes up."

SHE had the thought, I just did the google research and ... OMG there are plenty of them, like this one:
Quizilla: What Is Your Animal Personality

MY RESULT IS









Okay, it's not a predatory feline, but can I live with that! *hoowwwl*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory