(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
The whole page is taped shut with red and white insulating tape. I can tell you, the smell is rather nasty! *yuk*
Do you remember "la linea"? :-)))
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Wreck This Journal: Tear Out. Crumple.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 38
- Wreck This Journal: Close Your Eyes. Connect The D...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 37
- Wreck This Journal: Place Sticky Things Here.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 36
- Quiz: Are you skilled?
- Writing Exercise 07: Writing Dialogues
- Wreck This Journal: A Page For Four-Letter Words.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 35
- Quiz: What Is Your Animal Personality?
- ▼ September (11)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)