(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
This page is dedicated to the titular saint of my online avatar: Nofretiri AKA Nefertari, first wife of the great Pharaoh Ramses II. The hieroglyphs are copies from her tomb in the Valley of the Queens, with the only difference that the originals are much more beautiful, because they are fully colored!
I used ink for the hieroglyphs - and btw: ink is an awful material to use on that pages - and soft pastel chalks for the background.
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 43
- Writing Exercise 11: Sources For Ideas
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of This Page A...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 42
- My Writing Journey
- Wreck This Journal: Write One Word Over And Over.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 41
- Wreck This Journal: Press Leaves And Other Found T...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 40
- Writing Exercise 10: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Writing Exercise 09: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Sudden, Destructive, Un...
- Writing Exercise 08: A Photo As Inspiration
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 39
- Wreck This Journal: The Story Of The Ugly Little B...
- ▼ October (15)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)