(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
...with a little help from TTF! ;-)
Used fonts (in alphabetical order): 101 Zebra Print, BD Renaissance, Bumbazoid, Carnivale, CrazyZoo, Christmas Lights Outdoor, DirtyBaker'sDozen, Fiolex Girls, Fish in the bathroom, LoopDeLoop, Mutlu, Never Writes Back, Olde English, OrnaMental, Prakrta, Romantic, Stiletto, Tolo ... and my own handwriting.
Plus one passion-KANJI.
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 43
- Writing Exercise 11: Sources For Ideas
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of This Page A...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 42
- My Writing Journey
- Wreck This Journal: Write One Word Over And Over.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 41
- Wreck This Journal: Press Leaves And Other Found T...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 40
- Writing Exercise 10: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Writing Exercise 09: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Sudden, Destructive, Un...
- Writing Exercise 08: A Photo As Inspiration
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 39
- Wreck This Journal: The Story Of The Ugly Little B...
- ▼ October (15)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)