(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")
Monday, October-25: PR. Athletes are often chasing their next "PR" (Personal Record--e.g., that athlete's fastest marathon time.) What PR would you like to chase (athletic or otherwise)?
I'd like to participate on the NaNo Writing Challenge coming in November. So, please, let me reach the demanded 50.000 words mark!
Tuesday, October-26: Star. Finish this old rhyme with your own version of the last line: Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might ...
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might
Dream of that one brilliant idea tonight.
Wednesday, October-27: Overnight. Where would you be pleased to find yourself locked up overnight?
*hmm* In the new Harry Potter Theme Park (is it already open?) or maybe in Shah Rukh Khan's house.
Thursday, October-28: Soap. You have magic soap. What does it wash/clean?
I'm undecided, which one I would prefer:
1. A soap, that reveals someone's real, maybe hidden talent. So with using the soap you could find the perfect profession. Everyone would love his/her job and do his/her very best.
2. A soap, that reveals someone's real beauty or ugliness. So with using this soap you could see, if someone is a good person with good qualities and intentions … or not.
In any case, I would be very generous with sharing the soap.
Friday, October-29: Rules. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Rules".
I'd like to quote Mike Trippiedi, who wrote:
"I am not writing fiction today on this blog because I have decided to break the rule."
This is short, simple and brilliant! *ggg*
Saturday, October-30: Wall. Write about something hanging on your wall that is special to you.
Every single piece on my walls is special. There are souvenirs from wonderful countries, mementos on my beloved mother, greeting cards from wonderful people, some examples of my own art. I don't want to miss a single object!
Sunday, October-31: Athlete. Write about how you felt as a kid when you participated in athletic activities.
Frankly, I was good in cheering the others making a great performance and I ... I played my part of the last very well! *sigh* Someone has to do that job!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 43
- Writing Exercise 11: Sources For Ideas
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of This Page A...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 42
- My Writing Journey
- Wreck This Journal: Write One Word Over And Over.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 41
- Wreck This Journal: Press Leaves And Other Found T...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 40
- Writing Exercise 10: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Writing Exercise 09: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Sudden, Destructive, Un...
- Writing Exercise 08: A Photo As Inspiration
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 39
- Wreck This Journal: The Story Of The Ugly Little B...
- ▼ October (15)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)