Sunday, October 31, 2010

One-Minute-Writer: Week 43

1 Comments
(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")

Monday, October-25: PR. Athletes are often chasing their next "PR" (Personal Record--e.g., that athlete's fastest marathon time.) What PR would you like to chase (athletic or otherwise)?
I'd like to participate on the NaNo Writing Challenge coming in November. So, please, let me reach the demanded 50.000 words mark!

Tuesday, October-26: Star. Finish this old rhyme with your own version of the last line: Star light, star bright, First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might ...
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might
Dream of that one brilliant idea tonight.

Wednesday, October-27: Overnight. Where would you be pleased to find yourself locked up overnight?
*hmm* In the new Harry Potter Theme Park (is it already open?) or maybe in Shah Rukh Khan's house.

Thursday, October-28: Soap. You have magic soap. What does it wash/clean?
I'm undecided, which one I would prefer:
1. A soap, that reveals someone's real, maybe hidden talent. So with using the soap you could find the perfect profession. Everyone would love his/her job and do his/her very best.
2. A soap, that reveals someone's real beauty or ugliness. So with using this soap you could see, if someone is a good person with good qualities and intentions … or not.
In any case, I would be very generous with sharing the soap.

Friday, October-29: Rules. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Rules".
I'd like to quote Mike Trippiedi, who wrote:
"I am not writing fiction today on this blog because I have decided to break the rule."
This is short, simple and brilliant! *ggg*

Saturday, October-30: Wall. Write about something hanging on your wall that is special to you.
Every single piece on my walls is special. There are souvenirs from wonderful countries, mementos on my beloved mother, greeting cards from wonderful people, some examples of my own art. I don't want to miss a single object!

Sunday, October-31: Athlete. Write about how you felt as a kid when you participated in athletic activities.
Frankly, I was good in cheering the others making a great performance and I ... I played my part of the last very well! *sigh* Someone has to do that job!

1 Comments:

  • March 16, 2013 8:41 AM
    Anonymous :

    Hello there, I discovered your web site by way of Google even as looking for a related matter, your site got here up,
    it appears good. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hello there, just was aware of your blog via Google, and found that it's truly informative.
    I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate when you
    continue this in future. Numerous other people might be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    my page; nucleoead.net

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory