(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
As a matter of prudence, I "impregnated" the pages first with glue. After letting everything dry I give the pages a WAX treatment! Honestly, I thought the effect would have been better. Maybe if I'd used quality wax candles! I only used cheap little birthday letter candles to get all those different colors. But it's okay, for my taste it's really something destructive!
What a mess!*ggg*
Oh and btw: It's very breakable, too ... had to cover it with another layer of glue!
OMG, I should make adds for glue! *lol*
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 43
- Writing Exercise 11: Sources For Ideas
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of This Page A...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 42
- My Writing Journey
- Wreck This Journal: Write One Word Over And Over.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 41
- Wreck This Journal: Press Leaves And Other Found T...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 40
- Writing Exercise 10: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Writing Exercise 09: Plot Of Plots - A Hero's Jour...
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Sudden, Destructive, Un...
- Writing Exercise 08: A Photo As Inspiration
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 39
- Wreck This Journal: The Story Of The Ugly Little B...
- ▼ October (15)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Wreck This Journal