Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wreck This Journal: Press Leaves And Other Found Things.

0 Comments
(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")

Wreck This Journal: Press Leaves And Other Found Things.

*hmm* What to say about this page???

1. The oval with the quote is made on computer, printed out and glued on the page. And btw, the quote is:
I look upon life as a book,
and the people I love are like rose petals
kept in between the pages.
Each time I turn a page of my life,
I find a rose petal, reminding me of beautiful moments.
2. Another job for glue-impregnation. Covered the whole page with glue to protect the pages and conserve everything.
3. Glue pressed rose petals and rose leaves on the page.
4. Finally another layer of glue to conserve everything.
Let everything dry! And DONE!

Now, I already have 3 pages with SMELL:
(1) Spice Bazaar (Various Substances)
(2) Plastic Tape (Sticky Things)
(3) And now rose petals
I wonder, how my true smell-page could ever cover all these!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory