(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
Do I really have to say something to THAT?!? *yuck*
Well, some additional notes:
The spider web is made of knotted yarn. The spider itself is drawn on a separate piece of paper, cut out and carefully glued on the web. If you open the page you have some kind of 3D-effect! *yuck*
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Why do you (want to) journal?
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 34
- Golden Gate
- 7 Links Challenge
- Wreck This Journal: Draw Fat Lines And Thin.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 33
- Wreck This Journal: Tie A String To The Spine Of T...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 32
- Wreck This Journal: Tear This Page Out. Put It In ...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 31
- Wreck This Journal: Do A Really Ugly Drawing.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 30
- ▼ August (12)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)