(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
Just a lot of glitter string and a Mini-WTJ as bookmark! *smiles*
Additional note: I really have to pay attention, where I put my WTJ, because my two little Mini-tigers Sheela and Amira simply love to play with the MINI-WTJ!!! =^..^=
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Why do you (want to) journal?
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 34
- Golden Gate
- 7 Links Challenge
- Wreck This Journal: Draw Fat Lines And Thin.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 33
- Wreck This Journal: Tie A String To The Spine Of T...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 32
- Wreck This Journal: Tear This Page Out. Put It In ...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 31
- Wreck This Journal: Do A Really Ugly Drawing.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 30
- ▼ August (12)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Wreck This Journal