(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
I'd already washed the page before I did my "Shower-Page". It's hard to believe, that I had colored the letters, maybe I better have use water-resistant colors! *g* After washing I had to laminate the page to stick it back in!
... and then some more time for thinking what to do with the left page. As you can see I finally did some 50th Pin-up-girl! *yeah*
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Why do you (want to) journal?
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 34
- Golden Gate
- 7 Links Challenge
- Wreck This Journal: Draw Fat Lines And Thin.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 33
- Wreck This Journal: Tie A String To The Spine Of T...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 32
- Wreck This Journal: Tear This Page Out. Put It In ...
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 31
- Wreck This Journal: Do A Really Ugly Drawing.
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 30
- ▼ August (12)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Wreck This Journal: Tear This Page Out. Put It In Your Pocket. Put It Through The Wash. Stick It Back In.
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Wreck This Journal