Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-10

3 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. Oh gross! I thought it was a still drinkable milk.
  2. Becoming a famous hotelier or diplomat, well THAT's off my bucket list!
  3. No, thanks, I don't want to have the winter back.
  4. Books, sunshine, chocolate and some sleep are my very personal day off heart and soul.
  5. And then I woke up and had to realize that those wonderful pictures were just a dream.
  6. I can't forget the amazing feeling the first time I've ridden a heavy motor bike!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finish my current book, tomorrow my plans include ...I know it's boring to repeat myself, but that's always my Saturday's duty ... my plans include doing my housework and Sunday, I want to meet a good, old friend, have a cup of coffee and a nice chat about good, old times!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory