Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-12

8 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. Why does it always take so long, when you're anticipating something so dearly?
  2. Me(Sleep + Eat + Read) is equal my perfect solitary day.
  3. My favorite breakfast includes a buffet, where I can pick up whatever I hungry for at that moment.
  4. 'Lover Mine' by J.R. Ward was the last book I read, where I can't wait for the next book in the series (Countdown has begun!).
  5. I am SO glad that spring is finally here!
  6. The breakfast buffet from No. 3 would make me feel better right now.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep (I'm so tired!), tomorrow my plans include the same ordinary household stuff like every Saturday *sigh* and Sunday, I want to prepare some articles for the upcoming ABC-challenge!

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory