Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Wreck This Journal: Write Carelessly. Now.

0 Comments
Wreck This Journal: Write Carelessly. Now.

The German instruction "Schreib einfach drauf los. Jetzt." translated would be "Simply start writing. Now." It's a bit different from the original one, isn't it?

From the moment on I was asked if I would like to write something about WTJ I knew, that this article suits perfectly on that page. My guest post was published 16. September 2010 on the German WTJ-page. It's written in German, but I decided to publish the English version of that little fairy tale (in the picture, the handwritten part) on my blog: The Story Of The Ugly Little Book.

The design for the article in the book is dedicated to "The Daily Prophet" from Harry Potter! I can tell you, I used more coffee to age the pages than on my real "Coffee-Page"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory