- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Writing Exercise 14: Metaphors
- WQ-11. Most & Least Favorite Character.
- Wreck This Journal: Glue Random Items Here.
- April A-Z Challenge.
- Quiz: Book Meme.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-12
- WQ-10. Really Weird Situations.
- Wreck This Journal: This Page Is A Sign. What Do Y...
- Writing Exercise 13: Retarding Moment For More Ten...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-11
- WQ-09. Creating Characters.
- Wreck This Journal: Write Or Draw With Your Left H...
- Thank You Ladies.
- WQ-08. Favorite Genre.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-10
- 1st Anniversary. 7 Links Challenge.
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Funnel. Drink Some Wate...
- Stylish Blogger Award
- FJC, Epilogue.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-09
- WQ-07. Writing Soundtrack.
- Wreck This Journal: Write Carelessly. Now.
- ▼ March (22)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
With the original before my very eyes, quick and easy: Some uncontrolled dabbing and wild strokes ... and voila, in about 20 minutes you have a Monet-ish left-hand drawing!
Posted under : Wreck This Journal