- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- Writing Exercise 14: Metaphors
- WQ-11. Most & Least Favorite Character.
- Wreck This Journal: Glue Random Items Here.
- April A-Z Challenge.
- Quiz: Book Meme.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-12
- WQ-10. Really Weird Situations.
- Wreck This Journal: This Page Is A Sign. What Do Y...
- Writing Exercise 13: Retarding Moment For More Ten...
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-11
- WQ-09. Creating Characters.
- Wreck This Journal: Write Or Draw With Your Left H...
- Thank You Ladies.
- WQ-08. Favorite Genre.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-10
- 1st Anniversary. 7 Links Challenge.
- Wreck This Journal: Make A Funnel. Drink Some Wate...
- Stylish Blogger Award
- FJC, Epilogue.
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-09
- WQ-07. Writing Soundtrack.
- Wreck This Journal: Write Carelessly. Now.
- ▼ March (22)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Well, honestly I don't like to pick up things from the streets (that's what the instruction demanded), and the only things I find in my couch (alternative places to search for the items) are cats hair!
So, what won't people do for the sake of art ... I 'sacrificed' myself to eat various little bars of chocolate *yummy* in order to cover the background and make some Origami with the wrappings! ;-)
Origami Resource Center
Left page: Crane, Moneygami Heart, Goldfish
Right page: Rabbit & Turtle, Asian Raccoon, Black Cat, Swans Parent & Child
Posted under : Wreck This Journal