Monday, March 07, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

8 Comments
Some drum rolls please: I've been given my first award!



Here's what you gotta do:
  1. Thanks and link back to the blogger who passed this award onto you.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Award other recently discovered great bloggers.
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
7 things about myself:
  1. I came late to my very first date in life. Instead on the predicted day I waited until my mother went to a hair dresser, which I obviously didn't like back then and I showed my protest by telling her now it's time that I want to see the light of the world.
  2. My personal nightmare meal would include liver, Brussels sprouts, coconut and pineapple.
  3. I'm a huge fan of ventriloquist's dummies! When I saw 'Achmed, the dead terrorist' the first time, I doubled up laughing.
  4. For 9 years now I'm the dediCATed companion, can opener, fellow, slave of my two cats.
  5. No. 1 on my 'What I want to do in my life'-list is to go backpacking to India for at least three months.
  6. I'm addicted to chocolate and books, at the moment I'm counting the days for the next Black Dagger Brotherhood book 'Lover Unleashed' to be released.
  7. I'm a fish in three ways: My zodiac is Pisces, I love the ocean and I love to eat any kind of fish. (Oh, and I like 'Finding Nemo' a lot! *g*)
People I am passing on the award to:
  1. Carol at Random Thoughts
  2. Bonnie Rose at A Life Unrehearsed
  3. C. Beth at The One-Minute Writer

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory