It's not perfect yet, but I work on it. I know some basic HTML, so I could already change some things. And for the others I asked for some advice. Or maybe anyone of you could help me?!?
One reason for a new design was the Stylish Blogger Award, given to me on Sunday. Well, maybe you might call my blog posts and artwork stylish, that I would consider really flattering, but there is no way to call my blog stylish according to the look!
Second reason, my first blog post went online on 6th March 2010. So, you could call the new design the birthday present for my blog!
ALL THE BEST TO THE 1st BLOG ANNIVERSARY!
Well, for this date I want to repeat the 7 Links Challenge, done for the first time in August-2010.
1. Your first postWhat am I here for? went online March 2010.
2a. A post you enjoyed writing the mostMy Writing Journey
2b. Art you enjoyed creatingIn the February Journaling Challenge: Mystique and Past
3. A post which generated a great discussionThere's a tie between:
WTJ: Sample Various Substances Found In Your Home.
WTJ: Place Sticky Things Here.
4. A post on someone else's blog that you wish you'd writtenFor a couple of weeks now I'm a new fan of serial novels, my two heroines are the wonderful inspiring and addictively writers Carol (Serial Novel: Fire) and Jamie (Serial Novel: The Biker's Wench).
5. A post piece of art with a title you're proud ofWTJ: Doodling On An Envelope.
6. A post that you wish more people had readAs my blog is quite young, I wished in general to have more followers, who read and hopefully comment on my posts!!!
I was wondering, why there weren't any comments on the 1-Minute-Writer-posts? You know, with every answer on the daily prompt I give a little of my heart and soul and beliefs ... so, it's a bit sad for me, that there's almost no reaction on it. That for I'm thinking of quitting to post the weekly results, instead I'll post only a daily/weekly win!
7. Your most visited post everWriting Exercise 06: Developing Characters
Note to myself: Continue with the Writing Exercises!