Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-11

2 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. I love to go to my favorite bookstore, because I love the peaceful atmosphere, the smell fresh coffee and the feeling of a new book in my hands... I can be there for hours.
  2. Don't think about how less or little you can do for your planet, please just do it, the only thing really matters it's the quality!
  3. The last thing I had to eat was a wonderful tasty piece of chocolate.
  4. Energy produced by nuclear power plants is no longer essential.
  5. Please take a moment to think over what you can do for environmental protection!
  6. With our eyes on Japan, our previous behavior have brought you us this far.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing but finishing my actual book, tomorrow my plans include some shopping and Sunday, I want to think about my themes for the upcoming 'ABC Challenge'!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory