Sunday, November 14, 2010

One-Minute-Writer: Week 45

0 Comments
(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")

Monday, November-08: Who. Who are you?
I am the image of a person, that you can see from the outside.
I am the figure of a personality, that you combine from my point of views, my interests, all the things you know from me or believe to know.
But is that really ME?
I don't think so! I myself am not always quite sure Who I am, how should anybody else can?
I am what I am, sometimes more, sometimes less, but always a unique me!

Tuesday, November-09: Worth it. Write about something in your life that's worth it.
Dreams. I have a list of dreams. A list containing points, that afford quite some time or a lot of money or plenty of courage or all of them. Like backpacking in India for at least three months. This dreams are so strong, no matter how worse I feel or how bad a situation gets, if anything else seems to fail, I know I can continue, just because I want to make these dreams one day real. This list is my most worthy inner mainspring.

Wednesday, November-10: Fear. What do you do when you're afraid?
Ah, depends where I am, who's with me and what I'm afraid of! I scream and giggle watching a horror movie with friends. I shiver and search for a big newspaper to kill that horrible spider. I try to wake up from my worst nightmares and search for the warm embrace of my partner. I pull myself together and face the 'enemy' called boss. I close my I eyes, clack my read shoes and say 'There's no place like home'!

Thursday, November-11: Never. Complete this thought: I would never ...
I would never stop dreaming or learning. If I ever do you can call myself (brain)dead!

Friday, November-12: Jar. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Jar".
He was dozing, the sun warming his coat. Suddenly his long whiskers began to twitch. A tiny little bit he rose his head, wrinkled his nose and took a deep breathe. Yeah, there it was again. This wonderful whiff in the air. So warm and creamy, watering your mouth. He got on his four legs, gave his slender body a soft stretch, arched his back and gave his talons a little exercise. Well, well, well, some short strokes with the tongue for the looks and then strolling elegantly to the barn's backdoor. There it was, every day a wonderful jar of fresh milk. Yeah, live treats you well if you are a cat.

Saturday, November-13: Six Word Saturday. Describe your life in six words.
NaNo can completely suck you up!

Sunday, November-14: Books. How do you treat the books that you read?
I love books, they are one of my most precious gifts. I would NEVER (Oh, that I could have also used on Thursday's prompt! *g*) hit on the idea to treat my books badly. My books have no scribbling, no stains, no dog ears. As far as avoidable, my paperback books have an intact spine. Even my exercise books are treated well with fine notes and neat post-its. Books, I don't use or like anymore, were sold on Ebay or given to friends. If I kept every single book, I would soon get lost in my own apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory