- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Official NaNo Winner
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 47
- Week Four With NaNo
- Wreck This Journal: Pour, Spill, Drip, Spit, Fling...
- NaNo, Lucky Number 3?
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 46
- Wreck This Journal: Draw With Glue.
- Week Two With NaNo
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 45
- Wreck This Journal: Drip Something Here. Close The...
- The First Week With NaNo
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 44
- Wreck This Journal: Find A Way To Wear The Journal...
- NaNo Writing Month
- ▼ November (14)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Monday, November 15, 2010
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
THAT'S like exactly how I felt the first days after my writing rush last weekend. Remember? I've told you in my last weeks NaNo report!
These first days I was having a vaguely imagination, what I wanted to write (I already have the outline of the plot), but then I was sitting in front of my computer, my fingers ready on the keyboard and staring at that stupid, blinking cursor, that seems wanting to tell me something, what of course it not did! You might imagine, that I did not write too much. Luckily I'd had a little 'word buffer', speaking I haven't counted the words of my already existing little story outline. Without them I would have panicked completely. 1.667 not written words a day sum up really fast to a real horror number!
The rest of the week I tried to find my balance. A 'healthy' way for me, where I do a good average of daily writing AND feel fine.
Sunday night MS Word count said 22.263 words, NaNo Total Word counter granted me even seven words more, I have no idea, where it got them from! Anyway, suggested Cumulative Word Count for Sunday was 23.334. NaNo Stats include a point called 'At This Rate You Will Finish On'. I improved from December-09 to December-04.
Okay, I'm still behind and no word buffer anymore! But then I think that today or at the latest tomorrow, I'll reach the 25.000 words mark. That's half (!!!) of the required words, but at that point I've told only a third of my story. When signing up for NaNo, one of my fears was, that my stories wouldn't have book length potential. Now, I'm pretty optimistic according to that!
Well, I think I'm ready to face the second half of NaNo. I've found my rhythm!
Continue with: NaNo, Lucky Number 3?
Posted under : NaNo 2010