Sunday, November 21, 2010

One-Minute-Writer: Week 46

0 Comments
(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")

Monday, November-15: Cake. Write for a minute using this prompt: piece of cake.
Piece of chocolate cake, piece of strawberry cake, piece of Black Forest cake, piece of Vienna Sacher cake, piece of apple cake, piece of ... Sorry, I have to go to the pastry shop. NOW!

Tuesday, November-16: Broke. Write about a time you broke something.
I would prefer to blame my computer, that broke something!!! *howl* Instead of reaching the magical margin of 25.000 words, my computer made that funny thing and killed my precious NaNo-document last night! *sniff* I can't believe it! I have a back-up, but only from Friday ... the whole hard work of the weekend gone! Almost 6.000 words! LOST!!! How could the world be so cruel!?!?!?!

Wednesday, November-17: Selfish. In what way are you selfish?
Some people might interpret my behavior, my thoughts, my opinions as selfish, but I wouldn't call it so, I'm just very, very stubborn. I simply do, think and behave the way I feel best. Period.

Thursday, November-18: Leaf. What is the dead leaf thinking as it falls to the ground?
Nothing! It's already dead, isn't it?

Friday, November-19: Glove. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Glove".
»I love my job!«, she whispered with a wistful sigh. In moments like this she felt like a little child on Christmas Eve. The situations were quite similar. In front of her on the table laid a parcel the size of laptop bag. Carefully she removed the packaging and opened the lid. Now her hands, covered in white gloves, reached inside the box and lifted the content slowly on the table. Only with her fingertips she removed devotedly the white paper. There it was: the most wonderful book. The only remaining first edition of a famous writers. Within the next weeks it was her job to work with this little treasure. She will repair some water damages and fine cracks, try to enlighten some of the fine illustrations and restore the beautiful red-brown leather cover. She would be the only person, who would really lay her hands on it. With glittering eyes she looked down and said: »I love my job!«

Saturday, November-20: Klondike. What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Well, according to google images 'Klondike bar' is kind of a chocolate, right? Then I should better try one first, before I commit a crime or something else reckless! :-)

Sunday, November-21: Frugal. Write about an area in which you don't want to be frugal.
I know, I've written the same on last Thursday's prompt Never, but you can see how important this is for me:
Without dreams, what's pushing us forward? Without the thirst for something knew, what the use of living? So, I don't want to be frugal in dreaming and learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory