Sunday, November 28, 2010

One-Minute-Writer: Week 47

1 Comments
(Note: These are writing prompts of "One-Minute-Writer-Blog")

Monday, November-22: Paycheck. What do you love doing that you wish you could get paid for?
Obviously I'm not the only one, who wants to be paid for writing! But this also includes the pressure to deliver something that is worth being paid for. What about getting paid for sleeping? I'm do it regularly 8 hours a night, I don't mind overtime with a little nap. And during the day, I can be productive and creative and professional with no pressure, just working for the sake of working and having fun!

Tuesday, November-23: Hope. Complete this thought: Today I hope ...
I hope the crossover of all 3 CSI teams on today's TV program is as brilliant as it sounds! :-)

Wednesday, November-24: Search. What is the last thing (or one of the last things) you searched for on the Internet?
Ah, the last real research was for my NaNo-project, where I needed some basic information about sailing ships. And these days I'm consulting in the name of Santa different wish lists, like Amazon, for possible Christmas presents.

Thursday, November-25: Thanksgiving. Write a brief poem of thankfulness.
T ... for the time given to me.
H ... for the heart beating passionately.
A ... for the art I experience.
N ... for the novel I'm writing.
K ... for the kindness I receive.
S ... for sharing everything with me.



EDIT:
Another win as Daily Winner! *yeah*

Friday, November-26: Turkey. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Turkey".
Your 'Blue Cruise' starts in Antalya. Our route along the coastline brings you to beautiful ports and historical places. Your floating home offers comfortable cabins and the cook provides you with excellent fresh cuisine. You can join the crew in sailing or you go snorkeling, fishing or sunbathing while you're on board. A 'Blue Cruise' is the best way to spend your holidays in Turkey.

Saturday, November-27: Alarm. Complete this thought: I wish an alarm would notify me whenever ...
I don't like alarms and I'm always on time. So, maybe: I wish an alarm would notify me whenever I should be more relaxed or more spontaneously or more easy going.



EDIT:
*WOW* Two wins in one week! I'm good!

Sunday, November-28: Happy. Complete this simile: As happy as ...
As happy as a cat. Sleeping. Eating. Cleaning. Sleeping. Staring at something for hours. Sleeping. Chasing something. Sleeping. Some more eating. Sleeping. It's good to be a cat. *meow*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory