(Note: Taken from my Edition of "Wreck This Journal")
Intentionally it was supposed to become the classical butterfly ... well, obviously the paint didn't exactly behave like it should have. Anyway, I like the colors!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- ► 2011 (174)
- Official NaNo Winner
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 47
- Week Four With NaNo
- Wreck This Journal: Pour, Spill, Drip, Spit, Fling...
- NaNo, Lucky Number 3?
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 46
- Wreck This Journal: Draw With Glue.
- Week Two With NaNo
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 45
- Wreck This Journal: Drip Something Here. Close The...
- The First Week With NaNo
- One-Minute-Writer: Week 44
- Wreck This Journal: Find A Way To Wear The Journal...
- NaNo Writing Month
- ▼ November (14)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)