Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday-Fill-In: 2011-01

4 Comments
Friday Fill-In
  1. It's 2011; I can't wait to get rid of that damn snow.
  2. For a 'Bavarian Sausage Salad' you need sausages, onions, cheese and pickles.
  3. Thankfully I have my this year's goals for writing and reading set. Now it's time to start.
  4. Still dreaming of things and making plans to achieve them are the best things in life.
  5. I am so proud of what I've achieved last year in terms of writing and art.
  6. A bowl of fresh exotic fruits would be absolutely perfect right now.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing but some reading and some sleep, tomorrow my plans include my usual housework (sometimes I really wished to shear my cats) and Sunday, I want to make another WTJ-page, if I haven't done it until then!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory