- So many of us just fulfill everybody's expectations, never discover their real potential talents and wonder, why they don't feel happy.
- You can learn something out of every situation, even in hardship how NOT to do it again.
- Those who are accepting of their age, that they are too old to discover something new, are truly already dead.
- In front of a mouse hole the little cat is waiting quietly.
- Light is in both the good and the bad, but only in different grades.
- It depends on the view, if you think of all that is ordinary or extraordinary.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the end of my headache, tomorrow my plans include, God, do we really always need to have plans!, and Sunday, I want to sleep long, have breakfast served in bed and a man with a rose and black shorts doing whatever I wish!
- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-04
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-04
- Meet A Journal Keeper
- WQ-02. Characters.
- Wreck This Journal: Rub Here With Dirt.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-03
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-03
- WQ-01. Favorite Writing Project.
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-02
- February Journaling Challenge
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-02
- Wreck This Journal: Throw Something.
- Quiz: The List Of Fours
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-01
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-01
- Wreck This Journal: Create A Nonstop Line.
- 2011 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2010. Welcome 2011.
- ▼ January (19)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Friday, January 21, 2011
at 2:15 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Posted under : Friday-Fill-In