Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Wreck This Journal: Create A Nonstop Line.

2 Comments
Wreck This Journal: Create A Nonstop Line.

Well, I've already done an easy nonstop line here:
WTJ: Tie A String To The Spine Of This Book. Swing Wildly. Let It Hit The Walls.
So, this time I wanted something more 'sophisticated'!

First, I intended to draw everything, but this outline-cord never looked right, that's why I came up with some more 3D-stuff. Used cords, ribbons, felt-hearts, wooden birds and separate writing! I must have been mad! *sigh* Finally, I made it!

... and I'll never be able to close the journal properly again! ;-)

EDIT:
Have you heard of self-fulfilling prophecies? I knew that I've done my cover makeover too early and I have to re-do it, because the journal was/is getting thicker and thicker ... well, THIS page finally blasted the cover! *ka-wumm* *lol*

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory