- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-04
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-04
- Meet A Journal Keeper
- WQ-02. Characters.
- Wreck This Journal: Rub Here With Dirt.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-03
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-03
- WQ-01. Favorite Writing Project.
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-02
- February Journaling Challenge
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-02
- Wreck This Journal: Throw Something.
- Quiz: The List Of Fours
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-01
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-01
- Wreck This Journal: Create A Nonstop Line.
- 2011 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2010. Welcome 2011.
- ▼ January (19)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Well, I've already done an easy nonstop line here:
WTJ: Tie A String To The Spine Of This Book. Swing Wildly. Let It Hit The Walls.
So, this time I wanted something more 'sophisticated'!
First, I intended to draw everything, but this outline-cord never looked right, that's why I came up with some more 3D-stuff. Used cords, ribbons, felt-hearts, wooden birds and separate writing! I must have been mad! *sigh* Finally, I made it!
... and I'll never be able to close the journal properly again! ;-)
Have you heard of self-fulfilling prophecies? I knew that I've done my cover makeover too early and I have to re-do it, because the journal was/is getting thicker and thicker ... well, THIS page finally blasted the cover! *ka-wumm* *lol*
Posted under : Wreck This Journal