- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-04
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-04
- Meet A Journal Keeper
- WQ-02. Characters.
- Wreck This Journal: Rub Here With Dirt.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-03
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-03
- WQ-01. Favorite Writing Project.
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-02
- February Journaling Challenge
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-02
- Wreck This Journal: Throw Something.
- Quiz: The List Of Fours
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-01
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-01
- Wreck This Journal: Create A Nonstop Line.
- 2011 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2010. Welcome 2011.
- ▼ January (19)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Well, just some doodles: Flowers, leaves and - my very favorite obsessed theme - eyes: tiger, giraffe, wolf, eagle and cat.
I used red chalk ("Rötelkreide"), white for the highlights and black for the outlines.
That's all! :-)
Posted under : Wreck This Journal