|to Carol's Blog: Random Writings|
1. Four shows that you watch:
- CSI. Does that count as 1 or 3?
- Lie To Me.
- NCIS LA. Is that much difference to NCIS?
- The Mentalist.
2. Four things you are passionate about:
- Shah Rukh Khan and India.
3. Four phrases/words you say a lot:
- Why...? How...? What...? Who...? ...or any other question!
- It depends on ...
- I'll shear you! ...regularly said to my long-hair cats!
4. Four things you’ve learned from the past:
- Everything depends on the way of argumentation.
- You can live through it, even if you think you can't.
- You should never stop dreaming/hoping, they keep you alive.
- One door closes, another door opens.
5. Four places you would like to go:
- Western USA.
- New Zealand.
6. Four things you did yesterday:
- Creating a birthday card for a friend.
- Cooking and eating.
- Vacuum cleaning.
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
- Going to India one day.
- Becoming an author one day.
- Someone invents zero calories, full taste chocolate.
8. Four things you love about winter:Ah, all right ... well, I guess, here I have to assert the claim of not answering. For me, there is simply nothing 'lovely' about the winter! *yuck*
9. Four bloggers who should share their list of fours:It seems like the chain reaction is working quite well so far. If there is one blogger, who follows the row, I would be delighted. When there are even four, I would be more than happily surprised and excited.