Sunday, January 23, 2011

One-Minute-Writer: 2011-03

0 Comments
One Minute Writer

Monday, January-17: Decade. Think back to the years 2001 through 2010. Give that decade a name ("The ______ Decade".)
"The Roller Coaster Ride Decade". Full of emotional highs and lows, health and illness, life and death, success and failure ... I guess, that's what life is all about. Always. Let's continue the ride for another round.

Tuesday, January-18: Make. Complete this thought: Today I want to make....
Today I want to make some pasta and a nice salad for dinner.

Wednesday, January-19: Morning. What is the first thing you thought or did when you got up this morning?
»Stupid alarm!« ... and gave that damn thing a hard punch.

Thursday, January-20: Judge. You are judging a reality talent show. What do you say to an untalented contestant?
Besides the fact, that I would never ever to that (I don't have any masochistic tendencies!) I would be the worst judge for TV ratings ... I would only close my eyes, shake my head and give that untalented wanna-be a wave to leave the room!

Friday, January-21: Doctor. Write a brief bit of fiction using the prompt "Doctor".
2 years, 8 months, 3 weeks and 5 days ago, when you've asked me about the most wonderful words, I've ever heard in my life, then my answer would have been something like 'I love you!', 'Yes, I do!' or 'Congratulations, it's a boy!' or something similar. But just the next day was my personal doomsday, I've been diagnosed cancer. All those wonderful words just faded away into the dark shades of unbelief, pain, despair, hope, disappointment, hate and a lot more pain. And then after 2 years, 8 months, 3 weeks and 4 days I truly heard the most wonderful words in my whole life, when the doctor said those four magic words: 'Cynthia, you're healed!'

Saturday, January-22: Video game. Write about the first video game you remember playing. (If you've never played one, write about that!)
I guess I developed my first gambling addition with the first Game Boy. Playing 'Tetris' and 'Super Mario' so vividly, that the music, falling bricks and stiff jumps even appeared in my dreams! I think it burnt so deeply in my brain I still can hear and see and feel it!

Sunday, January-23: Around. Write about something you want or need to do...but you just haven't gotten around to it.
Give me just a second ... then I truly do that prompt, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory