- Obviously, there are some fantastic images in my head. Some beautiful become alive in my travel-journals. Some weird find their way into my dream-diary. Some funny just bust out while composing my emails. Until it's the right time for me to get published, I want to get public, at least! That's what my blog is all about.
Add this to your site
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-04
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-04
- Meet A Journal Keeper
- WQ-02. Characters.
- Wreck This Journal: Rub Here With Dirt.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-03
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-03
- WQ-01. Favorite Writing Project.
- Wreck This Journal: Doodle Over Top Of.
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-02
- February Journaling Challenge
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-02
- Wreck This Journal: Throw Something.
- Quiz: The List Of Fours
- One-Minute-Writer: 2011-01
- Friday-Fill-In: 2011-01
- Wreck This Journal: Create A Nonstop Line.
- 2011 Reading Challenge
- Goodbye 2010. Welcome 2011.
- ▼ January (19)
1-Minute-Writer (39) 30-Writing-Questions (31) 6-Word-Saturday (9) 7-Links-Challenge (2) 7-Sins-Challenge (9) A-Z Apocalypse (28) About The Author (10) April A-Z Challenge (29) Art (3) Art Journaling (3) Award (3) Creative Writing (6) Editing (1) February Journaling Challenge (31) Friday-Fill-In (22) NaNo 2010 (6) NaNo 2011 (2) NaNoJouMo 2011 (2) Quiz (8) Rattles Flash Fiction (1) Reading Challenge (3) Summer Break (1) Wreck This Journal (81) Writing (5) Writing Exercise (16)
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
at 6:00 PM Blogged by Nofretiri
Well, the German edition doesn't have a "Stand-Here"-Page, but I liked the idea of having some footprints somewhere. So, I combined those two! *g*
For the background I rubbed with grass and - thanks to the rain these days - it was easy to find a dirty puddle for my shoes!
Posted under : Wreck This Journal